Tuesday, January 12, 2010

10 Mistakes that Sellers Make

I love my job, I get to go out and look at homes almost every day. But it has always struck me as odd that nearly every time I do I find something on the outside or inside of the home that dramatically reduces my opinion of the value of the home.

Now, I'm pretty objective and after doing this for years I know I have become somewhat immune to the pet odor, nic-nacks, dirty carpets, and other things that ruin the impression and value of a home. But what about the buyer that I'm showing the home too?

I know from personal experience that anything I see, smell or otherwise notice my buyer is noticing 10 fold. After all, this could be the house they ultimately end up living in, raising their family in, retiring in.....you get the point.

In this video you'll see 10 common mistakes that sellers make and why you should avoid them. If you won't do it for yourself, and ultimately your bottom line will you do it for me? Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment